The Transition Library
Welcome to the Transition Library. In this section we will present all sorts of resources for the great transition – articles, reports, theses and research publications. We hope that this can contribute to supplying information for students, who are interested in studying the transition during their studies and research projects, and others who would like to increase their knowledge about the transition. The library is separated into seven categories:
- The great transition: Why is the transition necessary and what will it include?
- Climate, environment and resources: What are the challenges and how can we address them?
- People, wellbeing and democracy: What are the social challenges and how do we address them?
- Focus on Denmark: What challenges do we face in Denmark and how do we move on from here?
- Internationally and globally: What are the challenges within the EU and beyond? How do we address the challenges concerning the relation between high- and low-income countries?
- Economy and finance: What challenges do the mainstream economic thinking pose? How can we organise our economy and our finances in a better way?
- The project library: This is a special section where we will present project ideas to students, who can investigate the topics and contribute with new knowledge and evidence to the topic. Universities and businesses are welcome to contribute with ideas to where more knowledge is needed and create alliances with interested students.
Each category lists a number of books, articles, websites, films and projects within the specific area. The library selection is based on the following criteria:
- Clarity and thoroughness: We only choose a limited number of sources and present them so it is easy to find what you need.
- Quality and reliability: We select sources based on their quality and the reliability of the research, so you are sure to find relevant and trustworthy sources.
- Intelligibility and diversity: We have selected a number of sources with different levels of communication and from different media, so whether you have worked with the topic for years or you are just starting, you will find something to accommodate your needs.
For more information contact: